JAC Holiday Gift Guide
If you are anything like us, the holidays always seem to sneak up on you. With our over scheduled lifestyles, juggling everything and everyone at once, it’s hard to find the time to be thoughtful and nail down that perfect gift for the people you love most in your life. I know what you’re thinking, that’s a bit of a cop out, there’s always time for the ones we love. But seriously, we get it, the struggle is real, the rat race is on and this is a judgment free zone.
JAC has taken the time to help navigate this holiday gift giving season for you and we have compiled a holiday gift guide for 2017 for the various people in your life. We have gifts for design lovers, decorating with art ideas as well as luxury interior design inspiration. Check this right off your list of things to do and use your free time to actually enjoy your family rather than fretting about what they’ll be unwrapping this year.
1.Gucci Loafer Slides A classic must have in every gals wardrobe. These will last forever and go with everything this season!
2. Copper Atlas Pepper Mill– Hands down the best and last pepper grinder you will ever buy. And its pretty!
3. Fornasetti Flora Fragrance Diffusing Sphere A voluptuous combination of floral, green and woody woody notes all wrapped up in this cute sphere and perfect for any homemaker.
4. Aesop Immediate Moisture Facial Hydrosol A refreshing, rose petal-infused misting hydrator to refresh and revive skin, great for the dryer seasons that are upon us.
5. FFerone Revolution Champagne Flutes This exquisite glassware will make even a cheap bottle of Prosecco the toast of the town, for the hostess with mostest in your life.
6. Laura Lombari Hoops Definitely a jewelry designer to watch, Laura’s pieces are thoughtful, well crafted and totally on trend.
7. Tom Ford NOIR pour Femme Daring floral notes in classic Tom Ford style, the designer du jour.
8. Ulla Johnson Sabine Jumpsuit. Ulla Johnson embodies casual elegance in a very California girl kind of way. This velvet jumpsuit is total luxe and perfect for the trendy girl on your list.
9. Everyday Detox After a season of binge eating and drinking, everyone needs a little Detox. This cookbook has yummy options to keep you on track through the holidays and beyond.
10. Janessa Leone Joan Suede Bag Another designer to crush on. Leone, typically known for her amazing hats, but her leather goods are also spectacular. The perfect neutral piece for the special lady in your life.
1. Marble iPhone Charging Dock A chic take on the bed side charging stations. Easy to mount and a modern clean alternative to dangling wires.
2. Le Labo Santal 26 Concrete Candle This soy based candle in a concrete base is the perfect accent for any bachelor pad. Le Labo crafts the most sophisticated of fragrances and this is no exception.
3. 5-in-1 Universal Adapter For the traveler in your life, this easy to use adapter system corresponds for use in 150 countries.
4. Todd Snyder Slider Leather Belt Every gentleman needs a proper belt, and look no further than Todd Snyder. Classic tailored pieces for the modern man.
5. Leather Portfolio/Laptop Case A rugged and classic way to protect your laptop. Gorgeously hand crafted and comes in three beautifully buttery options.
6. AARK Eclipse Watch The perfectly understated dress watch. Hand crafted calf leather and a cool modern face, making it perfect for every day or a special night out.
7. Aesop Athlete Grooming Kit Aesop breaks it down to the main man essentials, in the perfect travel size, so he can stay fresh at the gym as well as on the road.
8. Bormioli Rocco Cassiopea Decanter Every proper bar needs a pretty decanter. This will help step up any man’s bar game and make cocktail hour a little more refined.
For the Kiddos:
1.Vans Sk8 Hi Sneakers– Perfect everyday sneaker for your stylin’ little boy
2. Vans Sk8-Hi Zip Sneakers– The pretty bright girl version of the sneaks above, perfect for staying active and still looking cute.
3. Magic Zoo Patch Set Patches are a great way to add a little personality to a denim jacket or book bag.
4. LED Word Clock Not just a clock, but an illuminated piece of art for a kids room.
5. Music Branches Headphone Splitter Great stocking stuffer! The perfect way to share music and videos with friends without disrupting anyone, we like that.
6. Kitty Back Pack Cuteness down to the pink nose and whiskers. Perfect mellow school backpack for any casual little girl.
7. Polaroid Zip Mobile Printer Everyone needs one of these! Great portable printer for all your friends and family portraits this holiday.
8. Master and Dynamic MW50 Wireless Headphones The ultimate cordless headphone. Luxe leather and amazing technology, perfect for the little music lover in your life.
9. Kid’s Critter Key Chain Another cute stocking stuffer. Add a little flare to their otherwise plain house keys. Give them incentive to not loose them.
10. Brandy Melville Shaine Corduroy Jacket What little girl doesnt love Brandy Melville? And this Jacket is a very cool way to cover up on those cool Cali nights.
11. Impossible X Refurbished Polaroid Instant Camera Polaroids are back! Instant gratification in a very fun retro way.
For the Home:
1. The Monocle Guide to Drinking and Dining A beautiful coffee table book is always a great hostess gift. This is a spirited guide to the pleasures of gastronomy and the power of good food to shape the urban environment.
2. Ava Candle Sticks A beautiful table top accent for anyone’s home, this colored glass is super chic and a pretty twist on the standard candle holder.
3. Harlow Oval Tray A tray is an essential decorative accent, and this solid black marble friend is the epitome of refined style.
4. Anja Magazine Rack A denim dyed hide magazine holder!! The chicest of all the magazine holders and a great multipurpose piece for any home.
5. Green Copper Vase by Lex Pott A truly gorgeous vessel for any floral arrangement. A simple, patinaed, elegant home decor piece.
6. Parachute Alpaca Throw The yummiest of textures and the perfect weight for brisk weather coziness. This 100% alpaca wool throw is total luxury.
7. Chain Paperweight Chains are on trend and this nickel plated guy is the perfect accent to stack on coffee table books or standing alone.
8. Neon Wood Bowl A pop of neon to your dining tablescape is unexpected and fun loving. A great addition to any ones serving style.